10 Things You Didn't Know About Me, Victoria
We have been seeing so many new faces lately, so I wanted to take the time to reintroduce myself! I am Victoria, aka Gabrielle and here are 10 quick facts to get to know me better!
1. My middle name is Gabrielle, that’s where the second half of the blog name came from! My mom has called me Gabrielle or Gabey my entire life!
2. I was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada and I love this city more than anything.
3. I graduated from USC in 2016 with a degree in Communications and a minor in Marketing. I am currently getting my MBA from NYU and specializing in Luxury Marketing and Management.
4. I love to travel… it is honestly one of my favorite things ever and I have been so fortunate to get to see so much of the world. My three favorite cities are London, Paris, and New York City, and my favorite country I have ever traveled to is Kenya.
5. If I could travel anywhere in the world now…I’d go to South Africa or Australia. I haven’t been to either of these places yet, but they are at the top of my bucket list!
6. I have a serious sweet tooth…always have and it seems like I always will! I love donuts and am always on the hunt for the best places in each city!
7. My sense of style is flirty and feminine, but also can be laid back and super casual! My go-to outfit is a pair of boyfriend jeans and a plain white or black top!
8. I have watched the entire series of Friends at least 5 times in my life from start to finish.
9. Any time I am home in Las Vegas my family has Sunday Night dinner together! This is something that means the world to me. I am beyond lucky to be this close with my family!
10. I am seriously addicted to shopping for new denim and swimsuits! I love to find the best new styles and fits!
Victoria aka Gabrielle