Wilson's Thanksgiving Tradition
The holiday season is my favorite time of the year! I absolutely love all of the decoration and how my home always smells like cinnamon and spice! With Thanksgiving coming up next week, I thought I would dedicate this post to Turkey Day! This is the first year I'll be spending the holiday with Chad’s family and without mine. With that being said, I'm going to give you a little taste of this Thanksgiving and what I usually do with my family!
Fertitta Family Traditions
· Every year my mom, my sister and I wake up on Thursday morning and bake 2 pumpkin and 2 apple pies! Even the crusts are from scratch! Don’t tell my mama that I'm giving away our family secret, but here's our family pumpkin pie recipe and our stuffing recipe! Click the video below to learn how to make it for your family.
· As soon as we sit down and we all have a drink, we go around the table and talk about what we're grateful for. I know that this will be the part of spending the holiday with my family I miss most!
· After we're all stuffed with turkey, we get cozy and play a game! The last few years it has been cards against humanity!
New Holiday Traditions
· This year we're going to Santa Barbara! And while Chad’s family has a house there, we're staying at the Hotel Milo because it's beach front, dog friendly and absolutely gorgeous.
· While we're there we're definitely going to go to our favorite Santa Barbara sushi restaurant over the weekend, Sakana!
I hope you all have an amazing holiday with your friends and family! Cheers to the kick off of the most wonderful time of the year!!